Benefits of using our products
Smoking with our wood briquette is not only an energy benefit. It is also a clean glass in your fireplace, even after repeated smoking. Make sure that the flame in your fireplace is visible through a clean glass! See the comparison below.
How to use our innovative Grill Chips
- GRILL CHIPS must be fired first. What does that mean? Place the plates in a stack and set them on fire, preferably using ECO-PAL ECOSTARTER (do not use liquid ones!!!).
- Wait until the flames disappear, even approx. 30 minutes and this time can be used to bake the sausages over the flame – like over a fire.
- After the flames disappear, gently spread the burnt GRILL CHIPSA on the bottom of the grill (as required).
- Place the food on the grill and start grilling the food.
- It’s important not to touch the heat too much while grilling.
- If flames appear during the barbecue, we can only spray them with water mist.
- If we want to add another portion of GRILL CHIPSA, we have to repeat everything from the beginning (points 1-4).
How to light up our ECOMAX wood briquette?
- You will need: ECOMAX, ECOMAX Premium or ECOMAX Profi wood briquette, ECO Lighter, ECO Starter and our long matches to light all up.
- Start by building a stack. Place 4 rollers on the bottom as shown in the picture.
- Place 2 more rollers on the base.
- Place our ECO Starter between the rollers.
- Place 2 ECO Starter slats on both sides of the ECO Starter.
- Then set the ECO Starter on fire and you’re done.
Currently top firing is the most effective method of smoking. Just put a portion of briquette into the fireplace and place the ECO kindling on it. The embers will move from the top to the bottom, so that the volatile substances do not escape with the smoke, but burn in the fireplace and translate into an increased amount of heat.
Comparison of ECOMAX calorific value
1 pallet of ECOMAX fireplace wood briquettee (756 kg) corresponds to the calorific value:
- 2-3m³ of “dry” firewood
- approximately 500 hours of operation of the 6kW electric furnace
- approximately 389 litres of light heating oil
- approximately 433m³ of natural gas
- approximately 700 kg of lignite briquette
Did you know that a pallet of 1,000 kg of our ECOMAX as an energy value of 5000 kW which market value of this power is 2500 PLN?
Few helpful tips on how to smoke in the fireplace and heaters with a briquette
Use top firing, the most effective method of smoking.
Just throw a portion of fuel into the boiler and place the kindling on top.
The heat is transferred from top to bottom, so that the volatile substances do not escape with the smoke, but burn in the furnace and translate into greater heat production.
Recommended briquette portion for your fireplace
One briquette has 6 kW of power per hour.
One 6kg package has 30 kW of power per hour.
One 12 kg carton has 60 kW of power per hour.
One 756 kg pallet has 3780 kW of power per hour.
One 972 kg pallet has 4860 kW of power per hour.
For a fireplace with 10 kW of power
One pallet of 756 kg is sufficient for 378 hours.
One pallet of 972 kg will last for 486 hours.
2 ROLLERS OF BRIQUETTE ARE ENOUGH FOR AN HOUR OF BURNING
For a 15 kW fireplace
One pallet of 756 kg will last for 252 hours.
One pallet of 972 kg will last for 324 hours.
3 PIECES OF BRIQUETTE ARE ENOUGH FOR AN HOUR OF SMOKING
For a 20 kW fireplace
One pallet of 756 kg is enough for 189 hours.
One pallet of 972 kg will last for 243 hours.
4 PIECES OF BRIQUETTE ARE ENOUGH FOR AN HOUR OF SMOKING
Anything you put in more is a surplus that goes in the chimney!”
How much wood briquette do you need:
Heating power of your fireplace:
Amount of wood briquette:
Indicative smoking time is: h
Information on kW should be obtained from the installers of your fireplace. If you are not able to do so, please send us the name, model of your fireplace or a photo of it and we will try to determine the kW value for you.